Tuesday, September 6, 2011

new CLUSTER-FRAMES

HAPPY tuesday my friends.... HOW have your week been so far? GOOOOD I hope... Mine is nice so far even though we have been having TOOOOOOO much rain... SOOON I can go out and take a little swim in my garden...lol...

Today I have 5 NEW CLUSTER-FRAMES that I have created uploaded for YOU... ATTENTION... here are a FEW ADULTISH!!!!!

If YOU would likt them... just CLICK on the image... its linked to 4Share...
THANX for the eyeballing.... and REMEMBER to have FUN! Hope you will found SOMETHING YOU will enjoy!

HUGGGGS love and prayers from NOW and ALWAYS


NETTIS


This FRAME have I created using POSERS created by CLAIRE... they are called: Kayle... THANX!
This phone-FRAME have I created using a element created by SHARLIMAR SG called MobilRed.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using POSERS created by SkyScraps called Vanessa.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using POSERS by Shania SP called Lili and Luca.... THANX!
This FRAME have I also created using POSERS by SHANIA SP... these posers are called: Milena.... THANX!





No comments:

Post a Comment