Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New PNGS

TUESDAY is here and a NEW week started yesterday.... My little cat, Snuttan, did a surgery yesterday and EVERYTHING went fine and for that I am so HAPPY... you see, she is an Exotic so her nose is REAL flat and small... but her breath was good under the surgery and after... and NOW she is her OLD self again.... happy and cozy....

Today I have created a few NEW PNGS... ATTENTION... here are a few SAC- things!!!! I have been using for a few of them, a BEAUTIFUL creator named Fallen21 a talented creator for RENDEROSITY 3D Models...Her  pictures are WONDERFUL... all CREDIT to her... I am JUST tubing/misting....


IF YOU would like to use these tubes... just CLICK on the image... its linked to 4Share for downloading... REMEMBER.... have fun and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANX for the eyeballing....

HUGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS








No comments:

Post a Comment