Saturday, August 20, 2011

NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY

Its SATURDAY... the weekend is here and with the weekend I got a REAL bad cold... NO fun at all... I have a temperature and my nose is dripping and dropping... BUT I just HOPE it will go away as fast as it arrived to me...lol...

Today I will share a few NEW DESKTOPS for EVERYDAY that I have created... IF you would like to use them... just CLICK on the IMAGE and save...... ENJOY!!!!

HUGGGGS from a sneezy Nettis

This desktop have I CREATED using a wonderful POSER-LADY tubed by ROMANA and a TEMPLATE created by BabesDesigns... THANX!
This DESKTOP have I CREATED using Sev aka GUISMOS beautiful woman-tube and a TEMPLATE by CBN... THANX! (this desktop will I personalized for my members in my groups for their birthdays, my groups is linked in the border)
This DESKTOP have I created using ChouChoucats BEAUTIFUL man-tube and a TEMPLATE by Cakes called only prettier... THANX!(this desktop will I personalized for my members in my groups for their birthdays, my groups is linked in the border) 
This DESKTOP have I created using a woman-tube my THAFS and a TEMPLATE by BRU.... THANX!






1 comment:

  1. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to read
    all at alone place.

    Also visit my weblog: laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete