Saturday, August 6, 2011

NEW cluster-FRAMES

The weekend is here... and the RAIN and the THUNDER have arrived to us.... I can soon just step out of the door for a morning-swim...lol....
The goood thing about RAINY days is MORE time to sit inside and PLAY... and so I have been doing... I have creating NEW FRAMES ...

If you like them and want so use them... just CLICK on the image... its linked to 4Share... and download...

Anyway... THANX for the eyeballing and remember to HAVE FUN and ENJOY every minute!

LOOOOOOOVE from Sweden and NETTIS


This FRAME have I created using a TeaPot-template by BS.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using FLYPIXELS templates called CoffeTime.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using feather-elements shared in groups I am a member in...
This FRAME have I cerated using GERDAS adorable Poser-tubes called Posertoons... THANX!
And here comes my LAST FRAME for today.....
This FRAME have I created using HEART-elements shared in the groups I am a member in....





No comments:

Post a Comment