Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW pngs and FRAMES

GOOOOOD saturday my friends.... yet a cloudy day here in southern of Sweden.... I really need some sun today....
Well... I have been sitting and playing around creating NEW PNGS and FRAMES using my own PNGS and also from other TALENTED CREATORS tubes... they turned out like this:
 Frame created from one of my OLD PNGS

 Here I am using MY NEW PNGS... following:


another kind of boxing man I have tubed 

 this ADORABLE FRAME I have created using BS BB number 24... THANX!

 this little doggy FRAME I have created using a tube I got through one of my groups.... THANX!

This FRAME have I created using FBC:s Walleppie.... THANX!

This FRAME have I created from one of my NEW PNGS... following here:


This FRAME have I created using one of my OLD PNGS...

Here FOLLOWS the PNGS for ALL the FRAMES AND TUBES.... just CLICK on the PNG and SAVE IF you ENJOY them....
THANX for the eyeballing and a wish for a GREAT and JOYFILLED weekend....
LOOOOOOVE from NOW and ALWAYS
NETTIS












2 comments:

  1. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

    Also visit my blog; best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete