Monday, June 27, 2011

NEW FRAMES and PNGS

GOOOD monday my friends... a NEW week have arrived and so have also the SUMMER... The summer arrived AGAIN this weekend.... LOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
I have been sitting and creating a few new FRAMES and PNGS during the weekend.... they look like this:
This frame have I created using a element from Raspberry Designs... THANX!
this FRAME is created using one of my own tubes... following here:

This FRAME I have created using one of DEVIANT ARTS tubes.... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using my OWN old tubes....
This FRAME I have created using an element from HighFour called little Dwarf... THANX!
This FRAME have I created using one NEW png by me... following here:

Here follows the PNGS for the frames and tubes..... HOPE you will enjoy them and IF you DO... just click on the PNG and save....
THANX for the eyeballing and have FUN!!!!!!!!

HUGGGS love and PRAYERS
NETTIS



















No comments:

Post a Comment