Tuesday, May 10, 2011

About YESTERDAY

 my friends.... I just wanted to pop in and tell ya how it turned out at my doctor yesterday about the Medical Investigation....
It turned out alright... even though I THOUGHT that I could start to test working somewhere... BUT the doctor and the whole investigation-team have decided that I need to HEAL both inside and outside... So this little swedish "girl" will stay HOME... BUT the light in my life when I cant go working is my WORK here on the puter and ALLL my WONDERFUL cyberfriends...
and of COURSE my wonderful family and friends around me!

Today I will go and have Bodybalance... its a mix with ThaiShi and Yoga.... NO BodyPump today... so I dont think I will be in pain tomorrow....lol....

Have a WONDERFUL day my friends........
LOVE from NOW and ALWAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment