Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first day is finnished...

My first day at the "medical Investigation" is over... and this day I talked to a psycolog... and she told me something I ALREADY knew... I need to take care of my self and put my self FIRST... I have worked on this for a LONG time but it aint easy because I am NOT that kind of girl... I am ALLL about looking after and make sure that my friends and loveones are doing GOOD... not ME....
ANYWAY... I cant change the way I am... this is my personality...
Well.. the first day is over... so next time for this investigation will be on thursday and TOMORROW I will have a GREAT day at Gekas... meeting friends I havent seen for a couple of years... I am SOOOOOO looking forward to that, need that breake from REAL life

everyone for ALLL of your kind suppport.... I will let YOU KNOW if I find something to buy tomorrow..... PROMISE.........
LOVE from now and ALWAYS



No comments:

Post a Comment