Sunday, July 2, 2017

FunAtThePlayGround/4 Desktops 4 JULY and MORE

FunAtThePlayGround/4 Desktops 4 JULY and MORE

I feel so blessed to be back with You all again! This summer-break was important to load my batteries and just relax... I will take one more break in the beginning of August, but I will come back to You with the date later on!

Between the 3rd of July Until the 30th of July I will offer 50% off in my Store! Heads Up for the tag 50% on my products!




Here is my New Set for You! Its kids having so much fun in the Playground together! They sure are enjoying the ☼summervacation☼

****Fun At The Playground set (PU/CU) includes: poses, scenes, elements, papers, animated Alpha-set, art and an artgif! The set will be Yours for 3 EUR****

All the LINKS for FREEBIES and STORE is found in my NEW DesignerBlog:
click HERE to come to my NEW BLOG!



DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS for JULY 
2017!
Click on the images to save!

Set used here can be found HERE
 Set used here can be found HERE
  Set used here can be found HERE
 Set used here is on this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment