Friday, July 7, 2017

BadmintonGirls set/kit (CU/PU)+ FREEBIES

BadmintonGirls set/kit (CU/PU)+ FREEBIES

Can You believe it.... Friday is here AGAIN! Weeks just fly away, dont they? Maybe You will do as my New Poser-set: BadmintonGirls, doing... playing Badminton?

I havent played Badminton for A LONG time... but I KNOW I loved it, maybe I will buy my self a set of Badminton-rackets and start again... well, You never know!


My NEW Set BadmintonGirls includes:
Posers (together and single), portraits, elements, scenes, backgrounds/papers, animated Alphaphet-set, and art and artgif!


To BUY BadmintonGirls set/kit  and for FREEBIES-downloads click HERE to go to my NEW DesignersBlog!



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website
    before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly interesting post. Your current site style is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete