Friday, June 16, 2017

Summerholiday + 2 Summersets (CU/PU)

Summerholiday + 2 Summersets (CU/PU)

Happy Days Are Here Again!
I will having 2 weeks SummerHoliday-break from 
DesignByNettis during 19th of June until 3rd of July! (requests of tags in my groups will be sent out as promise after last day to order) But Before I take my break I will share 2 Poser-sets with You, include FREEBIES!

They are Called:
SummerGoddess
and
GirlFriends On The Beach!


All links for buying and to download freebies will be find at my

Click HERE to come to my NEW BLOG!








3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new
    iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through
    your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep
    up the great work!

    Check out my web site: getherbackpermanently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for Your Kind Support, it means the world to me!

      Delete
  2. Basically Excellent.

    ReplyDelete