Friday, June 9, 2017

Midsummer Beauty (CU/PU) + a freebie

Midsummer Beauty (CU/PU) + a freebie

☼Summertime is here, even though the weather here in Sweden is rainy and grey, summer IS HERE! On the weekend 24-25th of June we celebrate Midsummer (midsommar)☼
Then we have flowers in our hair, dancing around the Midsummer-pole covered with flowers and sleeping with 7 different kinds of flowers under our pillows... the 7 flowers make us dream of our True Love♥
☼My NEW POSER:Midsummer Beauty is Ready 2 celebrate Midsummer☼
This Poser-set will be Yours for 2 EUR!
and dont forget:
To celebrate Early ☼SUMMERTIME☼ I have a sale until 15th of June with -1EUR off on MY POSER-SETS!
LOOK out for the tag:
Early Summer
in my shop!
To BUY MidsummerBeauty Poser for 2 EUR and to DOWNLOAD freebie
Go to my NEW BLOG and click HERE


1 comment:

  1. Some truly quality blogs on this site, saved to my bookmarks.


    Feel free to visit my weblog; Exposed Skin Care Review

    ReplyDelete