Friday, June 2, 2017

Early Summer Sale + Desktops 4 JUNE

Early Summer Sale + Desktops 4 JUNE

Summertime is here for REAL now... June has arrived to us!
To celebrate Early ☼SUMMERTIME☼ I have a sale until 15th of June with -1EUR off on MY POSER-SETS!
LOOK out for the tag:
Early Summer
in my shop!


Welcome To Celebrate Early Summertime 2017!

And here is 5 NEW DESKTOPS/WALLPAPERS 4 june 2017 for YOU! They all are in size 1920*1080 pixles!
To SAVE just CLICK on the images and save... done!

for this desktop I have used my: Carly Ready 4 summer kit found HERE


for this desktop I have used my: Coco ready 4 the beach kit found HERE

for this desktop I have used my: Girlfriends forever kit found HERE

for this desktop I have used my: Celebrating Sweden kit found HERE

for this desktop I have used my: The Magic of a fairytale kit found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment