Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Louise On Her Terrace set (CU/PU)

Louise On Her Terrace set (CU/PU)

Do you have a terrace? Or maybe You have a garden or a balcony? I have a garden, a little one in front of my home and a bigger one on the backside... I LOVE to spend time in my garden, sitting in the sunshine, drinking coffee and just enjoy life!
An so do my NEW Louise On Her Terrace-set! She loves to spend time outside in her terrace!




Louise on her Terrace-set includes:

Poses, portraits in 2 different versions. Elements and scenes, backgrounds/papers, an Animated ALPHA-set and an art and Artgif....

Louise on her Terrace-set can be found at my NEW BLOG:
Dont FORGET MY SALE with -50% off for GRAND OPENING of my STORE
until 1st Of June 2017! The sale includes NEWS aswell!
 Look out for the TAG: GRAND OPENING!







No comments:

Post a Comment