Monday, May 1, 2017

GirlFriends Forever-set + FREEBIES

GirlFriends Forever-set + FREEBIES

Color Me HAPPY... its Finally May! Happy as I can be!
And I most say that I am even happier to say that ALL my sets at Daelmans Designs are on -50% off for ALL MAY! YAAAAY!

You can find them all HERE:



Even My New Set: GirlFriends Forever is -50% off and will be Yours for ONLY 1,25 USD and the set includes:
  • 6 portraits with and without glow
  • 14 poses with and without glow
  • 4 scenes/clusters
  • 15 elements
all in png-format
  • 19 papers/backgrounds in size 1500*1500 pixles in jpg-format
  • an animated ALPHA-set in gif-format
  • an Art and Artgif in size 850*650 pixles
To BUY GirlFriends Forever-set for 1.25 USD CLICK HERE


To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-extra click HERE

to DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE stationary for Incredimail click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment