Friday, May 19, 2017

Funky Sisters poses/set/kit/ + FREEBIES

Funky Sisters poses/set/kit/ + FREEBIES

Happy FRIDAY everyone! Yepp, a week have just flied away and the weekend is here again!
Do You have a sister/friend that have been by Your side for life... I have both and I feel so blessed for that!

I also feel SOOO BLESSED to inform You all that I am now in the community of absolutly AWESOME creators in RAW!
I joined this AWESOME site this week and I am just starting to upload my work in my store!
You can find my store in RAW HERE:

And dont forget that I during MAY 2017, until 31st of May have a 50% off on ALL my sets/kits, both New and Older at:

With this said... HERE is my NEW set/kit/poses/alphas/papers/scenes/portraits and arts called:
Funky Sisters!

To BUY the WHOLE set of Funky Sisters 

Funky Sisters-set/kit PU/CU

$3.00 
Sale: $1.50
Save: 50% off

click HERE

to BUY only poses/portraits of Funky Sisters

Funky Sisters poses

$1.50

click HERE



To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-extra click HERE
To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE stationary for incredimail click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment