Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Desktops/Wallpapers 4 May2017

Desktops/Wallpapers 4 May2017

Its the third day in May and I have enjoyed an AMAZING start of May with ☼sunshine☼ and wonderful moments outside in my garden... just LOVE the warm weather and the ☼sunshine☼!
I ALMOST forgot to share my New #desktops #wallpapers for #may2017 .... what do they say: "Better late than never" ...lol!

Here are 4 Desktops/Wallpapers for May 2017 for You and For ME.... They are ALL in size 1920*1080 pixles.
To save, just CLICK on the IMAGES and save... DONE!

ENJOY!

Thank You for Your kind donation!
Read about how important Your kind gift is for me HERE

One with nature set used in this desktop can be found HERE


Once Upon A Time set used in this desktop can be found HERE

Suzy Loves SpringTime set used in this desktop can be found HERE


We are Family set used in this desktop can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment