Monday, May 22, 2017

CoCo Ready 4 The Beach set/kit + FREEBIES (PU/CU)

CoCo Ready 4 The Beach set/kit + FREEBIES (PU/CU)

☼Happy MONDAY from an early morning in Sweden! Summer have arrived to us, the sunshine and heat have been with us during the weekend, and I HOPE it will stay with us!☼

I also feel SOOO BLESSED to inform You all that I am now in the community of absolutly AWESOME creators in RAW!
I joined this AWESOME site this week and I am just starting to upload my work in my store!
You can find my store in RAW HERE:

And dont forget that I during MAY 2017, until 31st of May have a 50% off on ALL my sets/kits, both New and Older at:
Here IS my NEW poses, animated Alphas, papers/backgrounds, scenes, elements and art called:

CoCo Ready 4 The Beach:
To buy this set for:

$3.00 
Sale: $1.50
Save: 50% off click HERE
or


To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-extra click HERE


To DOWNLOAD matching freebie stationary for incredimail click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment