Thursday, May 25, 2017

Celebrating Sweden 6th of June kit/set + FREEBIES (PU/CU)

Celebrating Sweden 6th of June kit/set + FREEBIES (PU/CU)

HELLO EVERYONE!

I dont know how many of You are swedish, I know I am...lol!
 On the 6th of June we are celebrating our "NationalDay" so therefor I created a set/kit 4 celebration!


Celebrating Sweden 6th Of June its called and this set is a part of my GRAND OPENING 
CELEBRATION of my OWN New STORE!


GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION of my OWN STORE with -50% off on 10 sets until 1st of JUNE 2017


To BUY Celebrating Sweden set/kit for:
ordinary prize: €3.00 NOW: €1.50 until 1st Of June 2017
click HERE



TO DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-Extra click HERE
 To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE stationary for incredimail click HERE

To DOWNLOAD matching Desktop/wallpaper in size 1920*1080 pixles click on the image and SAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment