Monday, May 8, 2017

Carly Ready For Summer-set + FREEBIES

Carly Ready For Summer-set + FREEBIES

Happy Monday everyone from a ☼Sunny☼ Sweden! Hope and Pray that You ALL had a relaxing, awesome and joyfilled weekend and maybe Your batteries are loaded to embrase a brand new week?!


I am SOOO HAPPY to say that ALL my sets: older and NEW, are on sale during WHOLE May!
Until 31st Of May all my sets are on -50% off!
You can find ALL the sets In my Store at Daelmans Designs!

SO here is my NEW Set: Carly Ready For Summer for :

Sale: $1.25
Save: 50% off

Carly ready for summer set includes poses, portraits, scenes, papers, an animated Alpha-set, an art and artgif!

To BUY Carly Ready For Summer-set for :



To DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-extra click HERE

To DOWNLOAD matching stationary for Incredimail click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment