Monday, April 10, 2017

Suzy Loves SpringTime-set + FREEBIES

Suzy Loves SpringTime-set + FREEBIES

Good Morning and Happy Monday everyone... a brand New Spring-week is here!
First I wanna let You know that I AM ALRIGHT, I know many of You have been worried after what happend in Stockholm this friday...
I live 50 swedish miles south of Stockholm... I am fine physical but my ♡HEART♡ is bleeding and my ❦SOUL❦ is in sorrow!

❣MAKE LOVE NO WAR❣

With This Said... I wanna share my New Set With YOU ALL!



... its Suzy Loves SpringTime-set for 3 USD and the set includes:
  • 6 portraits both light and dark
  • 14 poses both light and dark
  • 7 scenes/clusters 
  • 20 elements
All in png-format!
  • 41 papers/backgrounds in size 1500*1500 pixles in jpg-format
  • an Animated ALPHA-set in gif-format
  • An art and Artgif
To BUY Suzy Loves SpringTime-set for 3 USD click HERE



to DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE tag-extra click HERE

to DOWNLOAD matching FREEBIE stationary for incredimail click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment