Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rosie Ready4Spring-set and FREEBIES


Rosie Ready4Spring-set and FREEBIES

Long Time No See...lol! I am here somewhere in the cyberspace... but I have been busy with my store... and NOW I am in a community aswell.. YEEEEAH! I feel SOOOO BLESSED to inform You all that I am surrounded of MANY awesome and talented Designers at: Daelmans Designs!


And Now I wanna share my First set for SpringTime 2017!

Rosie Ready 4 Spring-set will be Yours for 2,5 EUR and the set includes:

4 poses, 2 portraits, 3 scenes and 9 elements ALL in png-format! 
13 papers/backgrounds in size 1500*1500 pixles in jpg-format.
An animated ALPHA-set in gif-format, and one Art and Artgif!

To BUY Rosie Ready4Spring-set for 2,5 EUR click HERE



to DOWNLOAD matching Freebie tag-set click HERE


to DOWNLOAD matching stationary for incredimail click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment