Friday, January 20, 2017

Valentine With my Love-set + FREEBIE


Valentine With my Love-set + FREEBIE

A week Have flied by and the weekend is Here AGAIN! Yepp, its still an early friday-morning, but the weekend is knocking on our doors for sure. Next month on the 14th of February its #valentineday , but if You ask me, I think EVERYDAY should be as ValentineDay! And so think my #couple and New #render Valentine With my Love-set! This set will be Yours For 2,5 EUR!

The set Valentine With My Love includes:
5 #poses in png-format, 13 #scenes and #elements in png-format. An #animated #alpha -set in #gif -format, 15 #backgrounds , #papers in jpg-format. An #art and #artgif and finally a matching stationary for #incredimail .



To DOWNLOAD the #freebie Tag-Extra click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment