Monday, January 30, 2017

Valentine Pierette-set + FREEBIES


Valentine Pierette-set + FREEBIES

Happy MONDAY folks, yepp a New Week is here again! Hope You all had an relaxing and happy weekend and that You are ready for this New Week, i blank page in the Book Of Life for You to write! I start my page with sharing my New #render Valentine Pierette-set with You ALL! I created it for #valentineday but I do believe that EVERY DAY should be as Valentine Day! My Valentine Pierette-set will be Yours for 2,5 EUR!

Valentine Pierette-set includes:
33 #poses , #elements , #portraits and #scenes in png-format. 28 #papers / #background in jpg-format. An #animated #alpha -set in #gif -format. An #art and #artgif and finally a matching stationary for #incredimail .

To BUY Valentine Pierette-set for 2,5 EUR click HERE


To DOWNLOAD Matching Tag-Extra #freebie click HERE


To DOWNLOAD matching #desktop / #wallpaper for #february2017 in the size 1920*1080 pixles click on the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment