Monday, December 12, 2016

My Special Christmas-set and a FREEBIE


My Special Christmas-set and a FREEBIE

Happy MONDAY everyone, yepp now its ONLY 1 week and 5 days until #christmas is HERE with us! And I wanna start my New week with sharing a set that I call: My Special Christmas-set wich I created for a contest! 
My Special Christmas-set is my NEW:

YOUR Price Is Right!

Put Your Price on the set and it is Yours!

NO PRICE is the WRONG ONE, You decide!

This set includes: 26 #poses , #elements , #scenes , #portraits in png-format. An #animated #alpha -set in #gif -format. An #art and #artgif and finally a matching stationary for #incredimail !

To PAY YOUR PRICE on My Special Christmas-set click HERE





To DOWNLOAD The matching #freebie Tag-Extra, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment