Monday, December 19, 2016

Girl Ready 4 New Years Mascerade-set2 and a FREEBIE


Girl Ready 4 New Years Mascerade-set2 and a FREEBIE

Happy Monday everyone... Only 6 days until Christmas-eve and a Few days of Holiday-celebrations! This set will be my last of the year 2016... because between 23rd of december 2016 and until 2nd of January 2017 I will take my Holiday-break! Just gonna be with my family and NO computer-time. But I will drop YOU messages during this week until the 23rd of december to wish YOU ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017!
With this said, here she is my LAST #render , #poser for 2016: Girl Ready 4 New Years Mascerade-set2 !!!!



This set includes: 
#poses , #scenes , #elements, #portraits in 25 pngs! An #animated #alpha -set in #gif -format. An #art , an #artgif ,a #wordart and a matching stationary for #incredimail !

All is Yours for ONLY 2 EUR!

Yo Buy Girl Ready 4 New Years Mascerade-set2 for 2 EUR click HERE!

To DOWNLOAD the matching #freebie Tag-Extra click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment